Da moon.

This is loosely based on the moon. I say that because all the craters aren't exactly where they should be. Also, there are several craters missing. It's not a 100% accurate, but I it works. I used a set of Staedtler pigment liners to get the details down (.01, .03, and .05), then I used a brush with india ink to fill in the dark spots. For the color, I actually used this cheap set of soft pastels that I found Walmart for about $6. I scraped the pastels into a fine power, then used a piece of cloth to wipe in the pigment. I learned that trick from Ms. Hing Wah Hatch from Drawing 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see something, say something!